Colonel Crawford Academic Boosters is an organization formed by parents, teachers, and administrators with the primary goal of furthering the academic excellence of our school and recognizing the achievement of the students of Colonel Crawford. The programs and activities we sponsor are intended to encourage and recognize students for their accomplishments.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HOSTING A MEMBERSHIP DRIVE!!!
Academic Boosters would love to welcome new parents, teachers, and community members to attend our monthly meetings. If you would like to help plan events such as the annual CCHS Dinner Theater and make decisions that affect the children of our district, please come to a meeting!
Academic Booster Meetings are usually the 2nd Monday of the Month at 4:00 PM in the Library. We are looking to recruit new members and have at least on parent in each grade level 6-12 at each meeting. Contact Mr. Bruner at 419-562-4666 if interested.
Meetings: October 10th 4:00 PM
November 7th 4:00 PM
December 12th 4:00 PM
January 9th 4:00 PM
February 13th 4:00 PM
March 13th 4:00 PM
April 10th 4:00 PM
May 8th 4:00 PM
Projects we support include:
- Frosh Fest
- CCHS Dinner Theater
- Eagle Reunion
- WCIS B.U.G Program
- CCHS Yearbook
- Academic Challenge
We also provide:
- Three $500 scholarships annually
- Honor roll bumper stickers
- Certificates, pins, and gifts for students on Academic Awards Night
- Refreshments for Baccalaureate
- Food for students taking the OGT
- Food for WCIS students taking tests
- Holiday gifts baskets for teachers’ lounges
- Teaching materials for the French Department ‘09
- World/U.S. maps for the Geography Department ‘09
- Sets of books for Spanish and English classes ‘09
- New library books for the CCHS Library
- Drying rack for the CCHS Art Department ‘08
- 3 Alphasmarts for WCIS
To learn more about this organization, please contact High School Principal, Jake Bruner at 419-562-4666.