HANNAH CRAWFORD ELEMENTARY INFORMATION
Hannah Crawford Elementary is located @ 5444 Crestline Rd., Crestline, Ohio 44827.
Phone: (419)-562-5753 Fax: (419)-562-3304
Hannah Crawford Elementary currently houses 423 students from 3 year old preschool to grade 5 in two education wings. These students are served in 19 homerooms plus the 2 preschool sessions and also have 11 other professionals in specialist areas delivering services as well. The school day for students is 9:00 a.m. to 3:40 p.m. with bus pick-up beginning @ 3:50 p.m. The Colonel Crawford Local School District has long had a reputation of "Excellence in Academics" and The community shares in this reputation by partnering with staff to make Hannah Crawford a Great place for students to learn, fellowship and have some fun as well. We are proud of our "Little Eagles" and their accomplishments. We look forward to many future endeavors that are successful as well.
GOALS FOR 2013-14:
1) The H.C.E.S. Staff has completed quarterly guidelines in all curricular areas by grade level that align with the New Learning Standards and the revised State Standards. They are posted on the school web site for 2013-14. The staff will utilize this initial year of implementation to revise and refine this curricular endeavor.
2) The H.C.E.S. PreK-3 staff will implement the Reading Improvement Plan as needed for students in those grades to align with the Third Grade Reading Guarantee.
3) H.C.E.S. Staff will continue to utilize the following to monitor student progress and then provide intervention for student improvement: STAR Reading and Math, MathFacts in a Flash, Study Island, Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills, Developmental Reading Assessments, and Project M.O.R.E.
RuthAnn Noblet, Principal H.C.E.S.
Get in the Mood and Donate Food!
Hannah Crawford Elementary and the fifth grade leadership team are sponsoring a Salvation Army food drive for the holidays. This is a great way to do something nice for those in need. Please bring in your non-perishable food items by December 20, and put them in the barrels located near the front entrance. Students may bring items to school, but we are also encouraging parents to bring in food items during the scheduled events listed below. Parents are also welcome to bring in items when visiting the school or picking up students at the end of the day.
· Monday, November 18 (parent-teacher conferences)
· Thursday, November 21 (4th grade Arts Night)
· Thursday, December 5 (2nd grade Christmas program)
· Monday, December 16 (PK program)
· Friday, December 20 (Christmas parties-LAST DAY TO DONATE)
Thank you for getting in the mood and donating food!
(click on links or images below)
HomeConnect-K-5 parents can login to HomeConnect to monitor student's progress on Accelerated Reading, Math Facts in a Flash, and Accelerated Math. Additionally students can practice Math Facts in a Flash from home and pick out books for Accelerated Reading.
- Study Island- 3-5 Students can login to Study Island to practice and complete assignments from home.
- Homework Help - This page is designed for parents and students to use as a resource for assistance in academics. Contents include: quarterly benchmarks, grade-level expectations, and a list of age-appropriate websites to extend and support content mastery.